Welcome to IEFE 2014
In February 2014, Riyadh will once again be the focus of an international education expo and a platform for knowledge transfer, best practise and business development between Saudi and international education and business executives. learn more.
Why IEFE 2014?
The International Exhibition and Forum for Education (IEFE) 2014 will be the 4th in our series of events focused on providing substantial opportunities for international businesses in the education sector to create partnerships and connect with decision makers from Saudi Arabian and GCC government bodies overseeing education developments and also senior representatives from Universities, Colleges, Training Institutions, secondary education institutions and public and private schools in the region but particularly from Saudi Arabia. It is the official annual event of the Saudi Ministry of Education. It is also the biggest and most well attended educational exhibition and conference in the Gulf Region.
WHAT IEFE 2014 CAN OFFER YOU AND YOUR ORGANISATION?
- - Provide you with exceptional investment and business development opportunities
- - Support you in the development of your education business or organization
- - Understand how to maximize your investment in the fastest growing investor in the education sector in the world
- - Alignment with the vision of Kingdom of Saudi Arabia Ministry of Education and its partners and grow your business in the region
- - Unravel the complexities of doing business successfully in the KSA and GCC education sectors
- - Provide a link with international partners to move your business forward. learn more.
WHO WILL YOU MEET AT IEFE 2014?
Attendees at IEFE 2014 will primarily be senior decision makers from:
- - Saudi and GCC Governments Ministries
- - Universities, Colleges and Public and Private Schools
- - Senior Representatives from International Educational Institutions
- - Investors
- - Educational Agents
- - Technology Providers
- - Research & Developments Agencies
- - Corporations Affiliated to Education Sector
- - Training Organizations
- - Key Service Providers
Textbooks are judged initially by students from titles and pictures.
Our conterm porary soceity is suffering in this informational and technological world from an educational and technical problem.
Training and Leadership Development
Conscious leadership is the key for success in any system that depends on team work.
The Exhibition gives the opportunity for interested people to check quality
There will be a 250 stand exhibition comprises of various Saudi Arabian and international organisation from various sectors associated with educational development. These are institutions, governmental and private organisations that fall within the following categories read more.
IEFE 2013 Highlights
- 30 Different Countries participated
- Over 40,000 visitors
- Over 200 exhibitors
- 50 presentations from international and local keynote speakers
- read more.
The Event Location
Riyadh International Convention and Exhibition Center
Riyadh 12451, Saudi Arabia.
Tel: 01 200 6677
3 - 6 February 2014